WIMS> CIM - Ira's updates for Printer MIB objects in CIM

WIMS> CIM - Ira's updates for Printer MIB objects in CIM

Richard_Landau at Dell.com Richard_Landau at Dell.com
Wed Aug 23 17:59:24 EDT 2006

I added a column to Bill's spreadsheet to indicate whether it seems that
a discussion will be called for.  If there is complete agreement, no
discussion needed.  If there are, say, four As and one B, then I don't
think there is an interesting discussion.  On the other hand, if there
are four Bs and one A, then maybe there is.  And, if we have, as in a
number of cases, CABCA, then there is something to talk about.

I posted both xls and pdf in the usual place.

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/cim/

Talk to you tomorrow.  I will bring up the LiveMeeting, too, but someone
may have to remind me; part of my brain still wants to be on vacation.
https://www323.livemeeting.com/cc/dell/join?id=WIMS-CIM&role=attend&pw=C
IM-update

rick