WIMS> CIM - Thursday 7 September 2pm EDT - Next telecon

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Tue Sep 5 13:52:30 EDT 2006

Hi Harry and Bill,

We were aware some folks would be at P2600, but this week's
call should mostly complete our concensus summary of the
Printer MIB objects for WIMS-CIM Phase 2 inclusion, because
the precedents (for indices, descriptions, etc.) were already
established.

Rick and Craig and I will try to finish this up, with anyone else
who can join this week.

Next steps - same exercise (separate spreadsheets) for IPP Printer
(i.e., CIM_PrintService.mof) and IPP Job (i.e., CIM_PrintJob.mof)
and Job Monitoring MIB (maybe combined with IPP Job).

Since CIM does not currently comprehend Document objects,
we could stop with (or without) the IETF and PWG extensions
(Production Printing, Job Extensions, etc.).  To be discussed.

Also, Print specific counters from Abstract Counter spec should
be considered.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434