WIMS> CIM v2.13 was released in early September 2006

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Thu Oct 12 12:50:42 EDT 2006

Hi,

CIM v2.13 was released in early September 2006:

  http://www.dmtf.org/standards/cim/cim_schema_v213

Remember that the 'Experimental' archives include
BOTH the 'Final' and 'Experimental' classes (for
convenience).

Due to the timing, we narrowly _missed_ inclusion
of the WIMS-CIM Phase 1 updates in DMTF CIM v2.13.

So we must be careful with line number references
in our CRs for WIMS-CIM Phase 2.

Rick - we need to figure out how to do line number
references that assume the changed or added content
from Phase 1 when we're adding Phase 2 content.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com