WIMS> Reminder - Call on Thursday (31 Jan 2008)

William A Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Mon Jan 28 13:45:12 EST 2008

Actually, something has come up and I will not be able to join a call at 12
Noon EST. We should spend a little time of the face-to face schedule (which
I will get out tomorrow). I suggest either 11 AM EST; at 2PM, after the SC
call; or at the 3PM time normally used by MFD, which will have no call this
week.

Please let me know which is less inconvenient.

Thanks.

Bill Wagner