WIMS> Counter MIB

William A Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Wed Feb 13 17:59:50 EST 2008

The nominal last call period expires today, with no comments received. So I
see no need for a concall tomorrow. However, although we do have Plenary
notices that Xerox, Canon, Ricoh, Lexmark, Samsung, Dell,  and Sharp have no
comments on the draft, that is only seven PWG members. We do need 1/2 more
member (at least) to indicate that they have no comments (or indeed, to have
a comment) in line with the errata to the PWG process document. Please, will
the representative of some other PWG member on the mailing list, please send
a email to the list either indicating that you have no comments, or send a
comment. At any rate, all companies will the option of voting on the
document later. We would like to get this done so that a voting draft can be
created and so that we can request the steering committee to authorize a
vote at their meeting next week.

Many thanks.

Bill Wagner