WIMS> Thu 21 Feb Concall

William A Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Tue Feb 19 19:47:41 EST 2008

As Ira indicates, we have a concall scheduled for this Thursday and we have
some work items. Unfortunately, 12PM EST represents a conflict for me, and
probably will for a few months. I suggest that for this period, we switch
the time to 2PM EST, between the SC call and the MFD call. I have set that
for this week. Please let me know if this is not a good time for you.
Perhaps we need to change the day.

As I have previously reported, we need one more member to acknowledge that
they have no comment in the Counter MIB (or to provide a comment). Or else
we are stuck because of the 30% rule.

We will continue with the work items Ira has identified.

Bill Wagner