WIMS> Posted revised Imaging Counter Classes (25 August 2008)

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 12:22:18 EDT 2008

Hi folks,                                        Monday (25 August 2008)

Based on Rick's latest association class edits and mofpretty output,
I've just posted new drafts of all four CIM Counter classes to:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/cim/mofinput/ira-20080825.zip

    rel_0825.txt
    - this release note
    CIM_ImagingMediaUsedStatisticalData.mof
    - concrete - media used description properties and impressions
    CIM_ImagingStatisticalData.mof
    - abstract - parent class for all counter classes
    CIM_ImagingMonitorStatisticalData.mof - DMTF APPROVED - no change
    - concrete - monitoring, availability, and traffic counters
    CIM_ImagingWorkStatisticalData.mof
    - concrete - images, impressions, and sheets

Rick
- please do NOT run these through mofpretty
- please update current CRs in DMTF CIM ballot (MediaUsed and Work)
- please write an Errata CR for previously approved base class

PS - Oddly, I originally got the MappingStrings right in Monitor - guess
I must have had my second cup of coffee that morning (smile).

Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
winter:
 579 Park Place Saline, MI 48176
 734-944-0094
summer:
 PO Box 221 Grand Marais, MI 49839
 906-494-2434

Change Log

GLOBAL
- Change 'MIB.IETF|PWG' to 'MIB.PWG|PWG' in Mapping Strings

CIM_ImagingWorkStatisticalData.mof
- WorkType - fixed Mapping Strings - caught by DMTF CIM Schema review