WIMS> F2F slides

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 13:14:27 EDT 2008

Hi Bill,

I just read both slide sets carefully.

Good job - no editorial changes to suggest!

Talk to you next week.

PS - If I have time, I may write a few slides about PrintService
and the two new subordinate classes PrintServiceCapabilities
and PrintServiceSettings required by CIM Model best practice
- these are already mentioned in Description clauses in some
properties in Printer (device base class).

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 5:44 PM, William A Wagner <wamwagner at comcast.net> wrote:

> I have posted F2F slides for next week's meeting at
>

> ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/presentations/WIMS_WG_Plenary_October_08.pdf
> and
>

> ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/presentations/WIMS_WG_Meeting_Oct_08.pdf
>

> Please let me know of any serious errors.
>

> Thanks,
>

> Bill Wagner

Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com