[WIMS] 8 June Minutes & F2F Slides

William Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Fri Jun 19 16:06:40 UTC 2009

Thanks Rick.

I sort of alluded to minor fixup work on the CIM classes, but I will make it
more clear in the slides.

My understanding was that you would be at the August meeting and prepared to
provide a full explanation. In the June meeting, we intend to encourage
people to try it and report on their experiences.  Hopefully, you will have
some appropriate reports  you can address in August. At any rate, I have
found typically that things  seem quite clear when presented by someone who
is familiar with the subject; but the questions  arise when one has to
actually work the subject.

Thanks,

Bill W.