[WIMS] Re: langXPS and langOpenXPS

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 02:15:53 UTC 2009

Hi Mike,

THANKS!  My cut-and-paste error.

I have corrected and reposted (to the same dated filename):

 ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/iana/langxps-20091102.txt

All - if there are no opposing opinions or clarifications by
Thursday (12 November) next week, I will submit these
updates to IANA.

Cheers,
- Ira (IETF Designated Expert for IANA Printer MIB)

Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
winter:
  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176
  734-944-0094
summer:
  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839
  906-494-2434

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 7:45 PM, Mike Fenelon <mfenelon at microsoft.com> wrote:
> I discovered a problem in the URL for OpenXPS.
>
> It is actually: http://www.ecma-international.org/publications/standards/Ecma-388.htm
>
> Notice the - between ecma & international
>
> Mike Fenelon
> Microsoft

believed to be clean.