[WIMS] 30 Nov Conference Call -

William Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Sat Nov 28 18:35:48 UTC 2009

The next WIMS concall is new Monday at 2 PM. Agenda will be discussion of
WIMS session at  December face-to-face. I intend to have draft slide posted
and announced before Monday.

Please email me if you need phone number and/or password.

Agenda:

1. Identify Minute-taker

2. Statement that meeting is held in accord with PWG IP Policy

3. Accept Minutes of November 23 conference call.
(ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/minutes/cim-wims_091123.pdf)

 4. Check on action items:

Ø Generation of change requests for corrections to CIM Print Classes and

Ø CIM Print Service Classes and generation of change requests

Ø Device ID "COMMAND SET" PWG spec draft.

5. Review of December Face-to-face meeting slides

6. Incidentals, as time allows

Bill Wagner, Chairman - Workgroup for Imaging Management Solutions/PWG

believed to be clean.