[WIMS] PWG Imaging System Power MIB (4 Dec 2009)

William Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Sun Dec 6 23:18:26 UTC 2009

Ira,

Although I like  simplification, I am unsure about "Deleted unnecessary
primary index of powMonitorIndex from powLogTable (which applies only to
System object), keeping only needs powLogIndex, per PWG Power Management
Model" Are you saying that only System power states are logged? That is
unclear and perhaps unreasonable. If monitored subunit states are also
logged, having them organized by component maybe useful (e.g., a manager may
only be interested in System power states.)

Thanks,

Bill Wagner