[WIMS] CIM> CRs to printer classes posted on FTP.

[WIMS] CIM> CRs to printer classes posted on FTP.

Richard_Landau at Dell.com Richard_Landau at Dell.com
Tue Feb 9 00:21:52 UTC 2010

Several CRs to correct minor problems in the CIM printer classes have been submitted to DMTF.  Copies of the CRs are posted on the FTP site.

These CRs were produced using the new CR tool from DMTF.  The tool replaces an entire qualifier even if the change is only one character.  Sometimes this can make the change hard to find, so we have to be careful about documenting the changes in the Rationale section.

Also, even changes in word-wrap inside Description clauses will result in the tool replacing the entire description with a new one, so, when we draft MOF changes for existing classes, we must be very careful not to make any gratuitous formatting changes.

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/cim/CIM_Printer-07-final.html
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/cim/CIM_PrintChannel-01.html
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/cim/CIM_PrintInputTray-01.html
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/cim/CIM_PrintInterpreter-00.html

rick
Richard_Landau(at)dell(dot)com, Stds & System Mgt Architecture, CTO Office
+1-512-728-9023, One Dell Way, RR5-3, MS RR5-28, Round Rock, TX 78682

believed to be clean.