[WIMS] Concall 1 March

William Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Mon Feb 22 05:40:32 UTC 2010

Although the minutes of the WIMS F2F session (which I have yet to post)
indicated that the next WIMS/PMP concall would be 22 February, the
information that Ira would not be available this week suggests that it would
not be a fruitful meeting because he is the major contributor to all of the
current WIMS/PMP Projects.

So I am postponing the call to next week, March 1, at 2 PM ET. I will put
out an agenda later this week. Meanwhile please think the notion of adding
languages to IANA Printer MIB PrtInterpreterLangFamilyTC versus Mike Sweet's
apparent contention that there is so much variation within even a given
version of a PDL that it would be of little value to differentiate version
(but then, does the CMD field have any value anyway?)

Bill Wagner, Chairman - Workgroup for Imaging Management Solutions/PWG

believed to be clean.