[WIMS] July 15 Conference Call

William Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Tue Jul 13 16:20:06 UTC 2010

There will be a WIMS/PMP conference call at 1PM EDT on 15 July, 2010.  Note
that the WIMS conference call time has been changed to alternate Thursdays
at 1PM ET, alternating weekly with IDS.

Call-in and password numbers are standards. Email a message to me if you
need them.

The tentative agenda largely a repeat of the July1 agenda, primarily a check
on where we are. It should be a short call.

1. Identify Minute-taker

2. Statement that meeting is held in accord with PWG IP Policy

3. Consideration of Agenda

4. Accept Minutes of face-to-face
(ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/minutes/wims-f2f-minutes-20100610.pdf)

5. Check on action items:

v  Action (ongoing): Rick and Ira to review print service related MOFs,
generate CRs, and submit to CIM

v  Action: Bill Wagner to generate proposed schedule for  MPSA  articles

v  Action: Generate background article about Power Management Model for MPSA
(need to set date and responsibility)

v  Action: Bill/Ira to write draft PM article and survey for MPSA (need to
set date)

v  Action: Ira to report on PM prototyping and potential changes to PM
documents as needed (ongoing)

6. Updates to Imaging Power Management Documents?

7. Next Steps - Action Items

Thanks,

Bill Wagner, Chairman - Workgroup for Imaging Management Solutions/PW

believed to be clean.