[WIMS] Re: Lexmark has reviewed Power Model/MIB and has comments

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 23:56:09 UTC 2010

Hi,

As Bill pointed out, I cleverly retitled *wrong* to refer to IPP/2.0.

Sorry - too many balls in the air at present...

Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP WG
Co-Chair - TCG Hardcopy WG
Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
mailto:blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Christmas through April:
  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176
  734-944-0094
May to Christmas:
  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839
  906-494-2434

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 2:21 PM, Ira McDonald <blueroofmusic at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Jerry,
>
> Retitled for PWG Last Call quorum visibility.
>
> Pasted your comments inline below to show in the WG mail archive.
>
> Many thanks for your comments.
>
> Cheers,
> - Ira

> Power Model 26 Sept. 2010.
>
> 1. line 285...the sentence is incomplete/fragmented
> 2. line 342...the sentence is incomplete/fragmented
> 3. line 723...extra comma
> 4. line 781...this sentence implies (forever) that something will be
> registered with IANA
> suggest actually registering these values with IANA and updating the
> sentence
> 5. line 903...the sentence states that transitional power states can be
> requested....is this
> true? wouldn't think you should be able to do that...only stable power
> states.
> 6. line 1419....hone should be none
> 7. line 1483, 1484...need space between time and "am"
>

> Power MIB 26 Sept. 2010.
> 1. line 366...need to make sure this link is updated to a stable location
> (currently not a note
> for this)
>

> On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 11:34 AM, Jerry Thrasher <thrasher at lexmark.com>wrote:
>

>> (See attached file: Power_last_call_comments.txt)
>>

>> (Embedded image moved to file: pic00235.gif)LEXMARK
>> Jerry Thrasher
>> Senior Engineer, WW Corporate Standards
>> C14/082-1, 740 New Circle Rd, Lexington Ky 40550
>> Office: +1 859 825 4056     Fax: +1 859 232 7628
>> thrasher(at)lexmark(dot)com
>> --
>> believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.