[WIMS] High North has reviewed Power Model/MIB and has comments

Mitchell, Andrew (Solutions Architect) andrew.mitchell2 at hp.com
Wed Nov 3 17:50:04 UTC 2010

Ira,

I have been reviewing the doc as well as have some others within HP looking at it. While I don't have any additional comments yet, I do have a couple questions on your comments. While I agree that most clients will never use the MacXxxRecords, is that a valid rational not to include them? Would a better option be mark the MaxXxxRecords as OPTIONAL parts of the sections.

Andrew