[WIMS] January 6 concall - 1PM EST

William Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Wed Jan 5 05:03:41 UTC 2011

Happy New Year!

After the holidays, it is time to get back to some of these remaining tasks.
I have been remiss in not yet coming up with a skeleton for the January (now
February) MPSA article. However, the MPSA  has just put up Ira's power
article, so I think we will just slide a month and have this next one for
February. But we still need to get started in it.

There will be a WIMS/PMP conference call at 1PM EST on 6 January 2011.

Call-in and password numbers are the standards. Email a message to me if you
need them.

The proposed agenda is:

1. Identify Minute-taker

2. Statement that meeting is held in accord with PWG IP Policy

3. Consideration of Agenda

4. Review/Accept December Minutes posted  at
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/minutes/wims-f2f-minutes-20101207.pdf

5. Check on action items:

.        CIM efforts (ongoing)

.        Ira to post LCRC Update of Power Management specifications for
quick review prior to putting them up for ballot.

.        Start on next MPSA article

.        Add MFD Alerts activity

6. Consider MPSA Access, Authentication and Authorization/Logging article

7. Consider outline of cooperation/coordination agreement with MPSA

8. Next Steps - Action Items

Thanks,

Bill Wagner, Chairman - Workgroup for Imaging Management Solutions/PWG

believed to be clean.