[WIMS] Concall- Thursday 15 Sept at 1PM ET

William Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Tue Sep 13 17:47:37 UTC 2011

There will be a WIMS/PMP conference call  Thursday, 15 September at 1PM,
EDT.

Call-in and password numbers are the standards. Email a message to me if you
need them.

The proposed agenda is:

1. Identify Minute-taker

2. Statement that meeting is held in accord with PWG IP Policy

3. Consideration of Agenda

4. Review/Accept  September 1 minutes (to be posted)

5. Check on action items

6. Consider October 6 F2F Slides

.        These slides will be posted tomorrow

.        To allow Celstream participation in CWMP BOF, I have asked that the
F2F Schedule be changed, swapping the BOF and the WIMS time slots

7. Next Steps - Action Items

Thanks,

Bill Wagner, Chairman - Workgroup for Imaging Management Solutions/PWG

believed to be clean.