[WIMS] Concall on May 24 at !pm EDT

William A Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Wed May 23 02:13:36 UTC 2012

WIMS/PMP concall will be Thursday 24 May at 1PM EDT.  Phone is
1-866-469-3239. Access code is standard; email me if you  need it.

Agenda

The proposed agenda is:

1. Identify Minute-taker

2. Statement that meeting is held in accord with PWG IP Policy

3. Consideration of Agenda

4. Review/Accept  April 26  minutes
(ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/minutes/wims-f2f-minutes-20120426.pdf)

5. Check on action items

.         Consider additional MFD Management Elements.

.         Consider WIKI MIB Errata page

6. Work Areas

.         Consider adding columns to MFD Management Elements list indicating
read/write condition and relation to identified element groups Preliminary
list available in MS Word and pdf format.
(ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/white/Management_elements-20120420.docx and
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/white/Management_elements-20120420.pdf)

.         Errata page- Comments on Port Monitor MIB should show conclusions.
Ira indicated that these had been discussed, but I have no recollection and,
since my main computer has died, no records of that discussion. It would
help to have some key to look up previous discussion -or perhaps just
reconsidering the comments (see http://pwg-wiki.wikispaces.com/MIB+Errata)

.         Errata Page - Problem with CR terminator in Printer MIB?

Thanks,

Bill Wagner, CoChairman - Workgroup for Imaging Management Solutions/PWG

believed to be clean.