[WIMS] IETF EMAN MIBs go to Last Call

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 18:59:27 UTC 2014

The IESG has received a request from the Energy Management WG (eman) to
consider the following document:
- 'Power and Energy Monitoring MIB'
  <draft-ietf-eman-energy-
monitoring-mib-10.txt> as Proposed Standard

ietf at ietf.org mailing lists by 2014-06-30. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to iesg at ietf.org instead. In either case, please retain the

Abstract

       This document defines a subset of the Management Information
       Base (MIB) for power and energy monitoring of devices.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2147/

--------------------------------------
The IESG has received a request from the Energy Management WG (eman) to
consider the following document:
- 'Energy Object Context MIB'
  <draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-
mib-15.txt> as Proposed Standard

ietf at ietf.org mailing lists by 2014-06-30. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to iesg at ietf.org instead. In either case, please retain the

Abstract

        This document defines a subset of a Management Information Base
        (MIB) for energy management of devices. The module addresses
        device identification, context information, and the energy
        relationships between devices.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2145/

The IESG has received a request from the Energy Management WG (eman) to
consider the following document:
- 'Definition of Managed Objects for Battery Monitoring'
  <draft-ietf-eman-battery-mib-
12.txt> as Proposed Standard

ietf at ietf.org mailing lists by 2014-06-30. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to iesg at ietf.org instead. In either case, please retain the

Abstract

   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it defines managed objects that provide information on
   the status of batteries in managed devices.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-battery-mib/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-battery-mib/ballot/