[IPP] Update IANA registry in advance of errata resolution for Issue #113?

Michael Sweet msweet at msweet.org
Tue Jun 28 22:08:07 UTC 2022

All,

OK, so I've looked through MSN2, the original PPA, and JOBEXT2.0 and can't find a reason for the media-size members having a range of 0:MAX.  Since the media-size-supported values have a range of 1:MAX then that is what the other media-size values should have as well.  And honestly I'm not sure what a media size of 0x0 would represent...

Michael Sweet