IFX Mail Archive: RE: Authentication of Senders in IFAX

RE: Authentication of Senders in IFAX

Manros, Carl-Uno B (cmanros@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 10:01:04 -0800

Don,

I was just trying to make a point that when sending fax over email is
extremely easy to fake the sender identity.

The dduck address for Donald Duck actually works and shows up in my private
mailbox.

Carl-Uno