IFX Mail Archive: IFX> RE: IPP> RE: New internet draft: 'draft-ietf-roamops-phonebook-xm

IFX> RE: IPP> RE: New internet draft: 'draft-ietf-roamops-phonebook-xm

Manros, Carl-Uno B (cmanros@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 17:45:10 -0700

Larry,

I disagree with your statement that we have to extend IPP to cover "fax
like" negotiation before including them.
IPP works perfectly well with formats like POSTSCRIPT, without having to
wait for the special negotiation features which might be needed for TIFF and
TIFF-FX formats to work optimally.

Carl-Uno Manros