IFX Mail Archive: IFX> FREE VACATION!!!!!

IFX> FREE VACATION!!!!!

From: kawen123@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 03:47:20 EDT

    NEED TO GETAWAY???

    I would like to take a minute to offer you a FREE VACATION!!!!!
    Just take a moment and click the link below (or copy to your browser)

    http://reports.emarketplacedirect.com/pages/1095814.html

    and visit my website. I would like to give you details on your FREE VACATION
    and I would like to share with you my excitement for signing up with
    E-Marketplace Direct. I am finding that the FREE information has proven to me
    to have astounding results. I am getting more hits on my website than I ever
    imagined since I started using these tools. If you are a web beginner, or home
    office hero I hope you find the FREE information a great asset to your desire to
    achieve your dreams.

    Let nothing stand in your way.
    The WORLD is literally at your fingertips.

    PLEASE take advantage of the FREE VACATION offer.

    You Are Just a Click Away From Some Serious Cash!
    http://reports.emarketplacedirect.com/pages/1095814.html