IFX Mail Archive: RE: IFX> Legal Requirements on Classic fax

RE: IFX> Legal Requirements on Classic fax

From: pmoore@netreon.com
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 15:59:04 EST

    it sounds like we are coming down in favor of the sender injecting the headers.
    Of course there is no guarantee that if can rasterize chinese (or whatever)
    characters either. BUt it is certainly capable of limiting the sending user's
    interaction with it.

    I think we should certainly add the requirement that the sending user ID should
    be utf8.

    don@lexmark.com on 02/20/2001 06:34:04 AM