IFX Mail Archive: IFX> default conneg & more detailed UI

From: John Pulera (jpulera@minolta-mil.com)
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 22:35:30 EDT

    Per my action item from the Portland meeting, I've put together a document
    that
        1) Proposes a simplified means of content negotiation whereby the
    transfer of Conneg would be optional
        2) Provides a detailed summary of UIF Profile requirements and how they
    differ from TIFF-FX profiles

    I propose that we add the contents of this document to the UIF
    specification.

    Please take a moment to review:

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/QUALDOCS/white-sheets/default_conneg_etc.doc
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/QUALDOCS/white-sheets/default_conneg_etc.pdf

    John Pulera

    John Pulera
    Minolta Systems Laboratory
    jpulera@minolta-mil.com