IFX Mail Archive: IFX> IPP Fax Spec Corrections

IFX> IPP Fax Spec Corrections

From: mjoel@netreon.com
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 15:14:31 EDT

    Hi all,

    Here are some corrections for the IPP Fax:

    1) In section 3.4, the paragraph that starts "If the Receiver supports" then
    has "a at" which should just be "at".

    2) In section 3.4, at the end of the last paragraph, it says "as well as Jobs"
    which I think should say "as well as IPP Jobs".

    3) In section 3.5, the first paragraph begins "IPPFAX Receiver", and I think
    that should say "For an IPPFAX Receiver".

    4) In section 4.3, paragraph 1, isn't "of the same name" redundant?

    5) In Table 1, there is a superscript of 1 and 2 next to MUST, but no
    corresponding footnotes.

    6) In section 5.5, line 7, it says 'Printer's "notify-time-interval"'.
    Shouldn't that say 'subscription's "notify-time-interval"'?

    7) In section 6, paragraph 2, line 3, it says "subscrtions define restrictions
    placed the IPP/1.1 Cancel-Job". It should say "placed on the".

    8) In Table 7, the header row doesn't need "for Get-Printer-Attributes request"
    or "for Get-Printer-Attrubutes response", since that's already stated by the
    title of the table.

    9) There are several places that say "a IPP" that should say "an IPP".

    Regards,

    Marty Joel