IFX Mail Archive: Fwd: IFX> FW: notes from the ietf FAX wg m

Fwd: IFX> FW: notes from the ietf FAX wg meeting at IETF 51

From: Scott Foshee (sfoshee@adobe.com)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 20:25:03 EDT

    Greetings all....

    Claudio and Tamura-san,

    I concur with Lloyd that you and Graham did an excellent job of
    capturing the meeting notes in their origional form.

    However, I must disagree with Lloyd's proposed revisions on numerous
    points. I do not think it is in the best interests of the working
    group for us to re-hash the discussion under the guise of accurately
    capturing the meeting notes. I recommend we go with Graham's and
    Claudio's original notes. If this can not be supported, then I will
    need to offer comments and counter proposals to almost all of Lloyd's
    comments. I do not feel his comments capture the neutral spirit of
    Graham's and Claudio's comments.

    Please let me know how you wish to proceed on this.

    Scott

    (Also, please note that I have chosen to include the IEEE IPP group
    in the discussion prior to the Internet Fax committee publishing the
    minutes because Lloyd included them in the discussion.)