IFX Mail Archive: Re: IFX> RE: IPP Fax meeting duration in S

Re: IFX> RE: IPP Fax meeting duration in San Antonio [stay till 6:00 pm]

From: Harry Lewis (harryl@us.ibm.com)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 18:34:58 EDT

    In this case, I strongly recommend the IFXers plan their departure flights
    for Thursday morning.
    Harry Lewis
    Chairman - PWG
    IBM Printing Systems

    "Hastings, Tom N" <hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com>
    Sent by: owner-ifx@pwg.org
    09/25/2001 11:55 AM

            To: Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM@IBMUS, Paul Moore <pmoore@peerless.com>,
    gsonger@netreon.com
            cc: "IPP FAX DL (E-mail)" <ifx@pwg.org>
            Subject: IFX> RE: IPP Fax meeting duration in San Antonio [stay till 6:00 pm]

    Harry,

    There will be three updated specs to review: UIF, IFX, and IPPGET. All
    of
    the issues have been resolved, but there could be new ones. In the past,
    we've had difficulty getting through more than one in a full day. With a
    shortened day, we definitely will use all the time available.

    Our plan is that this is the last major review meeting on these specs,
    aiming for the bake off in April 2002.

    So I believe we'll need *all* the time from 10-6:00 pm that you posted. So
    folks that are really interested in these document should plan to stay
    until
    6:00 pm.

    Thanks,
    Tom