IFX Mail Archive: IFX> REMINDER: IPP/IPPFAX telecon: IPPGET,

From: Hastings, Tom N (hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 11:42:52 EST

    Reminder of our IPPGET telecon today, in a little more than an hour.

    If we finish IPPGET, we can discuss John Pulera's updated UIF spec (see
    announcement attached at the end).

    Also it is more important to update the IFX spec for next Friday's (11/9)
    telecon or update the IPPGET and possibly the IPP Notification spec?

    I'll try to get these all done next week, but which should come first?

    Thanks,
    Tom