IFX Mail Archive: IFX> Moving On

IFX> Moving On

From: Marty Joel (mjoel@netreon.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 19:27:48 EST

    Hello,

    I have been an off-site consultant to Netreon (Peerless Systems) for the
    past 3 years, but like they say, all things must pass. It has been an
    honor and a pleasure working with the Printer Working Group. Contributing
    to the design and specifications of IPP event notifications has been an
    educational and rewarding experience.

    As we know, the printer industry is small, and paths often cross. Quite
    possibly, we will work together again. I look forward to that day.

    If I can be of assistance, or you would like to keep in touch, you can
    reach me at mjoel@WebPageAssembler.com.

    Best Regards,

    Marty Joel
    Perceptions Unlimited LLC