IFX Mail Archive: IFX> FW: ID-ACTIONs on UM

IFX Mail Archive: IFX> FW: ID-ACTIONs on UM

IFX> FW: ID-ACTIONs on UM

From: McDonald, Ira (imcdonald@sharplabs.com)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 21:22:07 EST

  • Next message: McDonald, Ira: "IFX> FW: WG Last call for draft-ietf-fax-tiff-fx-regbis-04.txt [Result ]"

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Hiroshi Tamura [mailto:tamura@toda.ricoh.co.jp]
    Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 5:24 PM
    To: gparsons@nortelnetworks.com
    Cc: ietf-fax@imc.org; vpim@lists.neystadt.org; um@snowshore.com
    Subject: Re: ID-ACTIONs on UM

    Glenn,

    Thanks for your suggestion.

    > These drafts discuss some general unified messaging (UM) client issues
    that
    > I think would be worth discussing at both the FAX and VPIM WGs.

    Yes.

    > After some discussion, I suggest we need to decide between the following:
    > a) create a new BOF/WG to work on UM
    > b) recharter VPIM and/or FAX to work on this
    > c) close and combine VPIM and FAX into a new UM WG to work on this and
    > remaining VPIM/FAX topics

    One idea, I think.

    Anyway, the time for this topic is necessary at FAX WG meeting.
    I think we can arrange 10-20 minutes.

    > <<[VPIM] I-D ACTION:draft-vaudreuil-um-issues-00.txt>> <<[VPIM] I-D
    > ACTION:draft-burger-um-reqts-00.txt>>

    Regards,

    --
    Hiroshi Tamura, Co-chair of IETF-FAX WG
    E-mail: tamura@toda.ricoh.co.jp
    



    This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Wed Feb 27 2002 - 21:22:13 EST