IFX Mail Archive: IFX> PWG-ANNOUNCE> June 24-28, 2002 PWG

From: Harry Lewis (harryl@us.ibm.com)
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 00:54:37 EDT

    Scott, the next IFX f2f is Friday June 28 in Portland. This meeting will
    wrap at 3pm. Please let us know how much time you would like on the
    agenda. We are having an "extended plenary" on Thursday (which means we
    dedicating an entire day to forward thinking and planning regarding the
    PWG, especially in evaluating synergy among our several working groups).
    Thursday might also be appropriate if it works better for you but we'd
    want confirmation from the core IFX group to make sure they would also be
    in attendance.
    Harry Lewis
    IBM Printing Systems
    ----- Forwarded by Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM on 05/13/2002 10:49 PM -----