IFX Mail Archive: IFX> RE: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Update to June m

From: Hastings, Tom N (hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 18:28:28 EDT

    Harry,

    You suggested that the PWG Plenary might discuss a new "standard universal
    image format", among many other topics, in case IFX group decides not to
    meet on Friday. That topic by itself could and should take a long time,
    especially if Scott Foshee comes to explain PDF (and which of the ISO
    standard subsets would be appropriate and/or other PDF subsets) and Ron
    Bergman has a proposal for using IPP attributes. I would hope that Scott
    could come on Friday and Ron's proposal could be handled on Friday. Sounds
    like a real full agenda just for Friday.

    Tom