IFX Mail Archive: IFX> Introduction.

IFX> Introduction.

From: Rick Seeler (rseeler@adobe.com)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 15:34:40 EDT

    Hi,

    My name is Rick Seeler, I've recently been assigned to represent Adobe at
    the PWG.
    As I'm new to some of the concepts and issues that are facing IFAX I may not
    be able to immediately answer any particular question; but I'll be sure to
    find the right person or do more research, as appropriate. As Scott Foshee
    has forward much of the recent e-mail to me, I'm somewhat familiar with the
    "streaming" issue. But, In order for me to be more prepared for the meeting
    in Portland, I'd appreciate hearing about any PDF related questions you may
    be "saving" for the conference.

    I'll be attending the conference only on Thurs. and Fri..
    I look forward to meeting all of you.

    -Rick Seeler
    Technical Lead
    PDF Transit