IFX Mail Archive: IFX> Portland topics

IFX> Portland topics

From: Gail Songer (gsonger@peerless.com)
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 13:48:16 EDT

    Hi,

    I've gone back through the past couple months of emails and tried to get
    the highlights of the issues raised on the mailing list. We can use these
    as a starting point for our discussions. I've also drawn up a short agenda;
    the topics are in no particular order.

    Gail

    (See attached file: RoyaltyQuestions.doc)(See attached file:
    PDFQuestions.doc)(See attached file: Requirements.doc)(See attached file:
    Agenda.doc)