Thanks for the timely update to PDF/is. And thanks very much
for making the effort to align well with the (future) PDF/A
(500-year archival subset of PDF).
Both the IPPFAX spec and PDF/is spec are looking very good.
And the decision last Thursday during the PWG SM telecon to
move all the Job attributes needed by either IPPFAX or PSI
from the main IPP Document spec into a separate PWG IPP
Job Extensions spec fixes our only PWG 'standards track'
Good work, Rick and Gail!
- Ira McDonald
High North Inc
There's a new version of the PDF/is specification now available.
The following changes have been made:
- Invisible text is now allowed for searching and text extraction.
- Standard Encryption is now prohibited.
- Indexed color spaces are now allowed.
- Grayscale color space is now prohibited (indexed space off of sRGB is used
- Some miscellaneous requirements from the PDF/A specification have been
added to the conformance requirements.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Tue May 06 2003 - 11:11:15 EDT