IFX Mail Archive: IFX> June 11 Notes - Notifications

IFX> June 11 Notes - Notifications

From: Gail Songer (gail.songer@peerless.com)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 20:49:15 EDT

    Ira

    Tom

    Yiruo

    Gail

    Dennis

    We need an editor for the notifications specifications! WBMM, PSI, IFX
    depend are these specs!!!!! Harry, in the plenary next week, can we
    canvas for a volunteer?

    Notification spec will be ejected from the IETF in a week. We can
    notify the IETF that we want to remove it from the standards track.
    Carl-Uno would draft a note to the IETF (signed by all the active
    editors - Bob, Tom and Harry) stating the intentions.

    Want notification on EACH page error/warning, two new categories under
    job progress. Can't get just get job-progress without getting these two
    new alerts.

    Issues and changes to the notification spec were captured by Tom in the
    spec itself.

    Gail Songer

    Peerless Systems Corp

    gsonger@peerless.com