IFX Mail Archive: RE: IFX>

RE: IFX>

From: Lloyd McIntyre (lloyd10328@pacbell.net)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 02:27:55 EDT

    Thanks Gail, this is great.

    Lloyd

    -----Original Message-----
    From: owner-ifx@pwg.org [mailto:owner-ifx@pwg.org]On Behalf Of Gail
    Songer
    Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2003 11:15 PM
    To: ifx@pwg.org
    Subject: IFX>

    Hi everyone,

    Here's a summary of the major decisions that we have made since "DC" in both PDF/is and in IPPFax and the remaining issues that I have collected from the conference call summaries. (The media-ready discussion is not fully covered in this doc) This does not follow topics that have been actively taken up in other documents.

    Gail