The latest version of the PDF/is specification has been posted to the PWG
A version showing the changes:
Here's what has changed in this revision:
- Flate encoding may now be used to encode non-image streams.
- JBIG2 Profile 2 has been added as Optional for the Producer and is
Required of the Consumer.
- Line feeds are now a single line-feed character (0x0A).
- A new sample PDF has been generated that is compliant with the current
- General document cleanup.
- Patent section has been added to the appendix:
- Xerox patents have been identified as possibly relevant to some
- The Adobe IP statement has been updated.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Mon Jun 30 2003 - 18:29:36 EDT