IFX Mail Archive: IFX> Conf Call Summary: July 9

IFX> Conf Call Summary: July 9

From: Gail Songer (gail.songer@peerless.com)
Date: Wed Jul 09 2003 - 17:07:32 EDT

    Lee, Rick, Ira, Tom, Gail

    Review of PDF/is changes.

    Ira has brought it to our attention that we must formally approve
    Charter document, and the requirements documents.

    Charter document claims that it was approved at the Chicago meeting Sept
    2000.

    Need to update the requirements documents. First step: need source
    documents for the .pdf on the web site. (Gail will try to get the
    original; Rick is going to convert)

    Reviewers:

    UIF spec: Rick

    Protocol spec: Gail

    Next meeting: Wednesday July 16. If Dennis is present we will continue
    to review the IPPFax spec. If he's, not go over the requirement specs.

    Gail Songer

    Peerless Systems Corp

    gsonger@peerless.com