IFX Mail Archive: IFX> Aug 13 Summary -- IPPFax protocol rea

From: Gail Songer (gail.songer@peerless.com)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 17:10:06 EDT

    Participants: Ira, Rick, Jerry, Gail

    Short meeting. We decided that the protocol is ready to go to prototype.
    Are their any companies that are considering prototyping IPP Fax? We
    would like to go last call with the requirement spec before the Oct
    meeting.

    Next meeting will be Aug 20 at 1pm.

    Gail Songer

    Peerless Systems Corp