IFX Mail Archive: IFX> Cancelled Meeting Notes

IFX> Cancelled Meeting Notes

From: Gail Songer (gail.songer@peerless.com)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 19:15:20 EDT

    Yes, the meeting was officially cancelled but not everyone saw the
    cancellation but did see Ricks announcement, so we ended up meeting
    anyway.

    Next week is the PWG meetings in NYC, so we will skip next week.

    The next meeting will be Oct 15 at 1PM Pacific. Here are the details:

    > Meeting ID: 123123

    > MeetingPlace Phone Numbers:

    > International: +1-408-536-9900

    * Keep Cancel-job for Administrators.
    * Remove Create-Job and Send-document
    * Need to go through Table 5 and remove extraneous optional
    attributes.

    Restart at section 4.

    I'll post the doc that I have been modifying before the next meeting.

    Gail Songer

    Peerless Systems Corp

    gsonger@peerless.com