IFX Mail Archive: IFX> Re: Proposed IPPFAX session at Provo

From: Harry Lewis (harryl@us.ibm.com)
Date: Wed Nov 19 2003 - 00:45:30 EST

    I agree... We'll use Thurs morning to review IPPFAX progress. I'll make
    sure either Novell has or the PWG ships in the Polyphone.
    Harry Lewis
    http://www.pwg.org
    IBM Printing Systems
    http://www.ibm.com/printers
    303-924-5337

    "McDonald, Ira" <imcdonald@sharplabs.com>
    11/18/2003 11:03 AM

    "'ifx@pwg.org'" <ifx@pwg.org>, Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM@IBMUS
    cc

    Subject
    Proposed IPPFAX session at Provo (Thur 4 Dec)

    Hi Harry,

    Per our phone conversation just now...

    The IPPFAX working group plans to have these two
    documents in 4-week last call during the Provo
    meeting:

    - IFX Requirements
    - PDF/is Spec

    The IPPFAX working group would like to schedule a
    2-hour session (with telecon support) at PWG in Provo
    as follows:

    Thursday (4 December 2003)

    * 1-2pm MST (12-1pm PST / 3-4pm EST)
      - slide presentations (Harry Lewis or Bill Wagner
        to present at Provo?)
      - summary of features and recent _simplifications_
        of IFX Requirements, IFX Protocol Spec, and
        IFX Requirements

    * 2-3pm MST (1-2pm PST / 4-5pm EST)
      - open discussion of issues and questions on
        the 2 IFX documents in last call
      - next steps (e.g., complete IFX Protocol Spec
        and last call in January 2004)

    To the best of our knowledge, Gail Songer and Rick
    Seeler will _not_ be able to travel to Provo. But
    we are quite near the completion of IPPFAX/1.0, so
    we'd like to present this work to the larger PWG
    community and solicit feedback.

    Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
    PO Box 221 Grand Marais, MI 49839
    phone: +1-906-494-2434