IFX Mail Archive: RE: IFX> [need last calls] Nov 11 Meeting

RE: IFX> [need last calls] Nov 11 Meeting minutes.

From: McDonald, Ira (imcdonald@sharplabs.com)
Date: Wed Nov 26 2003 - 10:41:58 EST

    Hi Gail,

    It just struck me that (I think) we have not announced the
    four-week 'last calls' of IPPFAX Requirements and PDF/is
    that should have started on Friday 21 November (see minutes
    below).

    We certainly want to have these documents in 'last call'
    during the PWG meetings next week in Provo, UT.

    Related - I'm working on a rough draft of some IPPFAX
    slides for next Thursday 4 December (1-3 MST) - I'll send
    them out today in HTML - so you or Rick can import them to
    PowerPoint or Word or whatever and paginate them and then
    generate PDF (so that they're accessible to all telecon
    members).

    Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
    PO Box 221 Grand Marais, MI 49839
    phone: +1-906-494-2434