IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP> host-to-device ...

Re: IPP> host-to-device ...

Philip Thambidurai (pthambi@ibm.net)
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 06:28:05 -0500

Harry,

That "someone" was me. Sorry if I forgot to sign.

RE: Netware, I did not mean to imply that this effort should adapt to the
"Netware paradigm". I did imply that Netware is widely used for printing,
and that any new effort must address issues addressed by Netware and other
proprietary protocols, in order to be accepted.

Philip Thambidurai
Okidata