IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> Does the world need a robust host-to-device network prin

RE: IPP> Does the world need a robust host-to-device network prin

Wagner, William (WWagner@wal.osicom.com)
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 15:53:25 -0500

Jay,

Thanks for the clarification. And I haven't missed your expressed
concerns, which is where I sensed somewhat negative vibes v-v IPP.

W. A. Wagner (Bill Wagner)
OSICOM/DPI