IPP Mail Archive: IPP> I-D ACTION:draft-cohen-http-ext-postal-00.txt

IPP> I-D ACTION:draft-cohen-http-ext-postal-00.txt

Roger K Debry (rdebry@us.ibm.com)
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 12:53:36 -0500

In case you did not notice this, Josh Cohen and a crowd of other
Microsoft folks have published an Internet Draft on overloading POST.

Roger K deBry
Senior Technical Staff Member
Architecture and Technology
IBM Printing Systems