IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP> Call in number for UPD meeting on March 3

Re: IPP> Call in number for UPD meeting on March 3

Robert Herriot (robert.herriot@Eng.Sun.COM)
Mon, 02 Mar 1998 14:11:03 -0800

Is the meeting at 7pm or 6:30pm?

Don and the pwg web site think that the meeting is at 6:30pm CST.
Keith's email now and in the past has said 7pm CST

I prefer 7pm, but 6:30 is OK too. We just need a definitive statement.

Bob Herriot